Could the twentieth anniversery mark the Indy survival guide release as well? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Canadiana Jones from eo0d41ogb37xj.bc.hsia.telus.net on September 03, 2000 at 18:45:00:

In Reply to: Re: Indy DVD's(Raiders of the lost DVD) posted by nobody on September 03, 2000 at 10:43:35:

: Well, 2001 is the twentieth anniversary, so I'd guess it will tie in to that milestone.

:
: : Well, I'm sorry to say, but you are going to have to whine like the rest of us for a little while longer. While reports of a December 19th release date have floated around the web for a while now, it still has yet to be confirmed by both Paramount and Lucasfilm. I believe that Lucasfilm has the movies and are preparing them for DVD, but no date has yet been announced. And of course the artwork from the french site had the DVD's being released in May of 2001, but I believe that has been proven phony and the pictures of the DVD menus a fake.
: : Now Paramount has yet to announce their December titles, they're just getting to November titles now, but I think a trilogy of movies of Indy's stature would be announced long before now.
: : I truly believe we will get them in the next year. I understand fresh prints have hit theatres around the country, and I'm sure Lucas and Spielberg only want the best for the movies, so production standards and DVD transfer expectations are going to be high. All we can do is wait.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]