Re: Yahooo! My hat came today!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-139.col.cableone.net on September 04, 2000 at 01:34:46:

In Reply to: Re: Yahooo! My hat came today! posted by JuggleEwok on August 31, 2000 at 16:01:59:

: : Glad to hear you like it. I love mine, and I've not been shy recommending the Peters Bros. as THE way to go (if you can't or don't want both it and an HJ). It always helps to have the opinions of others. I agree that the brim is shaped beautifully, but I don't have a complaint with the dents; I'm not as hung-up on the finer details as some of you (I'm also happy with my Wested, but I may buy one of these new jackets anyway). Can you deepen the dents yourself? If you need something heavy to squash it down I'll send my wife over.

: : Cueball

: Yeah, I could probably deepen the dents a little. I just really liked the tight Raiders pinch, I thought it had the best look. But speaking of the details, I have to say, even though it's not authentic, I really like the red lining. It just looks really nice. Of course, I'm sure it won't look as nice in a couple of weeks! :)

I am surprised that Joe didn't put the Raiders pinch in your fedora. Mine was perfect in that respect. Just apply a bit of steam to the front and reshape it yourself, it's really easy . Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]