Indy-World.com online, but not yet operational (the one that will use the new forum) :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bordok from pc1028.public.htk.fi on August 09, 1998 at 08:38:00:

Hello everyone
I'm pleased to announce that a new Indiana Jones site is online.
Indy-world.com has been setup. Unfortunately the site is so big that it takes a while to finish it. We hope to release the full site sometime next week. Now we have only updated a coming soon message to the domain. When we release the site we will notify about it on this domain. The site will include everything an Indy fan could ever want.
If the site starts to get lots of hits and even more hits we'll get a new forum for it. Now it uses a simple forum (like this). If the forum becomes popular we'll get the new one (Don't want to pay $100-$150 for nothing). We already have a java chat program for the site. Be sure to go check out the url already and bookmark it ahead so you'll be there for the grand opening.
Thank you all for reading. We are working on the collectible section and Gary has mailed some messages about it on this forum already. He'll be helping me out. If there are any big Indy collectors out there who'd like to be a part of our big indy team (how does yourname@indy-world.com sound) :) please email me about it. We're looking for collectors and book worms who have some knowledge of HTML language, have access to digital camera or a scanner (collectors ony) and good writing skills. If you think you could come out and be a part of the team of the biggest Indy site in the net please drop me a line.
Thank you all for reading

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]