A few finer points...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on September 05, 2000 at 14:26:07:

In Reply to: Hey "Answerer" and others... posted by Wonderer on September 05, 2000 at 01:06:05:

As I've already stated, points all well said (mostly). There is a finer point, however, you may want to consider?

As far as "setting myself up" - check the vaults. I've gone to the wall for Peter Botwright in the past - to the point of being accused of being on the man's payroll. I believed what the man was telling me about the product he was selling, diving into the frey when production delays hit or when quality control began becoming a problem. I've been accused of being the Wested cheerleader here on the forum, and now I get lambasted for being a heretic? It’s funny how things change…

Setting myself up is a funny way of looking at this, I suppose. I’m concerned that my responses may have been misinterpreted? I’ll read into this the most favorable interpretation I can – ignoring the posts below which on their own both piss me off and make me laugh. Oh, well – water off a duck’s back… Suffice it to say, thank you for your concern, but I can take care of myself.

Regards,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: