I ALMOST gave myself the signature Indy chin scar! I was surprised at how similar in size and shape it was compared to Harrison Ford's. Only trouble was that it was a bit off to the right, so basically between my chin and my cheek. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on September 05, 2000 at 21:36:19:

In Reply to: What have you done with YOUR whip lately? posted by Doc on September 05, 2000 at 19:21:49:

: Perhaps this post is more suited to the forum over at IndyGear.com. . . but I seem to be encountering an error when I try to post there, so I'm gonna put it here.
: All those of you out there who have bullwhips, David Morgan or otherwise, remember the first time you held your whip? You thought about how cool it would be if you could disarm enemies, or swing over gorges. (Yes, you did! Don't lie!) Well, I'm interested in finding out exactly what sort of hijinks you whip wielders have attempted. Ever try to swing from a tree branch? Did you make it, or did you fall on your ass? Anybody out there ever use their whip to get dragged behind a speeding truck? Or to snag a departing damsel by the waist, and reel 'er in like an angry hooked fish? Or perhaps simply to brush tarantulas off your back? And how did your whip stand up to such abuse? I'm sure there are plenty of stories out there, some successful, some, well, less so. So even if your whip story ends up with you in the hospital, and your whip in the trash, I wanna hear it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]