Re: What have you done with YOUR whip lately?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lavardac from 193.227.223.1 on September 06, 2000 at 01:46:30:

In Reply to: Re: What have you done with YOUR whip lately? posted by Indiana Josh on September 05, 2000 at 19:41:47:

I also tried swinging from my first whip (it was made here in Poland). I managed to lock the lash on a branch, but the whip snapped when I was in midair and I fell on my... you-know-what. It was a bit embarassing, as my friend was there, but we just had a good laugh. Now I own five whips: a 16' nylon swivel handle, a 12' and 10' kangaroo Indy style bullwhips (those three came from Mark Allen; I sometimes like to do some two-handed work with the kangaroos), an 8' Blackbull bullwhip from Matt Wellsby, and my old broken whip, which is 6' long. I must admit that I managed to learn to use the whip quite quickly - took me about 1 1/2 months to get where I am now. Although I have yet to try swinging from my new whips, it's just a matter of finding a proper spot with an overhanging branch. As of late, I've been doing some target work - snuffing candles, hitting beer cans (this is really fun! I'd like to be able to hit a can after it has been launched in the air and I'm working on it right now, like top men:)).
Keep'em crackin'
Lavardac

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: