Re: Best Choice for Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 07, 2000 at 11:54:09:

In Reply to: Best Choice for Jacket posted by Paul Giardino on September 07, 2000 at 11:10:48:

: Can anyone give me some insight on Indy leather jackets?
: The Star Wars Fan Club offers one for sale in their catalog. It looks vey nice and costs $300. I just worry about it because I have never seen or felt it. My other choice is the Wested. The Wested is also very nice looking and I think it costs a little less.

: I am looking for one that has that lived in look (distressed) and is close to authentic (does not have to be exact).

: Does anyone have any experience with either of these jackets?

: Any help apreciated..

: paul

Good morning, Paul. If I may offer my opinion, and I'm giving it based simply on what you've listed as your personal wants and needs are, I'd personally recommend you look at the US Wings offerings as well as the Wested. They're both well made, both offered in the style and appearance you're looking for, with more being offered leather wise by Wings than Wested, and both in the same price range, though your delivery time will be faster from Wings than Wested. Wested, on the other hand is made order by order where Wings is not. I personally own both, and lean more toward Wings at the moment than Wested, but once again, am using your criteria as the judgment between the two. Hope this helps you a little in your quest. I have never seen the SW version, nor has anyone else to my understanding, and so I totally agree with your thoughts on that jacket. I'm pretty wary of them anyway. Anyhow, that's my spin on the topic at this moment. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]