An obsession really

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-86.col.cableone.net on September 07, 2000 at 20:21:31:

In Reply to: ANOTHER Petersbros!!?? posted by Michaelson on September 07, 2000 at 12:00:14:

: : I had to order another one of Joes indy fedoras. I specified basically the same as the first one, but opted for the brown sweatband. It isn't as wide as the usual one he puts in, this one is a bit narrower, which will allow the tight raiders pinch to extend all the way to the ribbon. The 2 inch one I really like, but its stiffness and width makes it hard to pinch close to the ribbon. He also stated that the white liners should be in before January. Regards. Fedora

: Wow! That's like have two Porche automobiles in the garage, one for weekends, the other just to drive to Wat-Mart! (grins) Good for you! Regards. Michaelson

My wife says she can never have enough shoes, and that seems to be the attitude I have developed towards fedoras. Honestly though, these Petersbros fedoras have simply ruined me. I find myself always reaching for it instead of my other hats, so it's time to get another one. I wear my fedoras everywhere except inside the sanctuary at church.(They have discouraged me from doing so) Just joking! Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]