Re: Flight suit jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Brody from spider-tl084.proxy.aol.com on September 08, 2000 at 01:17:19:

In Reply to: Flight suit jacket posted by Ravenwood on September 08, 2000 at 00:10:31:

: I'm prob going to order one of these new jackets soon. I noticed on their website that they have 3 different colors in lambskin. Can they make the jacket out of any of the three colors offered? Also, is there any idea how long they take to make the jacket? And my final question is for those who have seen the flight suit jacket in person. Is the quality really worth that much money? If it is, and the quality is twice as nice as westeds then I will save up and buy one. Some honest answered help would be appreitiated, thanks,
: Ravenwood

: The jacket will available in the correct dark brown. Quite frankly, If I had to pay more than the asking price, I would do so in half a heartbeat. This is the only REAL Raiders jacket that has ever been available to the public, and I've wanted one for more years than some of you have been walking this earth. If you want, wait for the reports to come on the forum from the happy customers. Also, If it's not to your liking, send it back. Just make sure the one you return will fit my wife. She is already nagging me for one! Dr.Brody

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]