Here is your answer -- EVERY sound effect you'll ever need and more

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam from spider-wl064.proxy.aol.com on September 08, 2000 at 01:56:16:

In Reply to: WANTED: SOUND EFFECTS! posted by Indiana Valdez on September 07, 2000 at 21:11:17:

: I'm looking for some quality Indy-style sound effects for my home movie. Guns, explosives, punches, all that good stuff. Anybody know a good source? Or do you yourself happen to have some? I've tried the web but most of it ends up being not that great. PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU!

: -Indy V.

Go to this site:
www.soundelux.com

From there, there is a link to one of their subsidiary companies, THE HOLLYWOOD EDGE, which is a division specifically designed to sell state of the art sound effects on CDs -- both for individuals and professional companies.

Soundelux's credits include GLADIATOR, THE PATRIOT, PERFECT STORM, MISSION TO MARS, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE II, BRAVEHEART (which they won an Oscar), AIR FORCE ONE, LAST OF THE MOHICANS, HEAT, HOME ALONE series, CUTTHROAT ISLAND, GODZILLA, WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, MASK OF ZORRO, JFK, BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY, NIXON, NATURAL BORN KILLERS, and a whole lot more...

Also of note, THE HOLLYWOOD EDGE has published a variety of sound effects that were specifically used for Coppola's masterpiece, APOCALYPSE NOW.

Anyway, give them a look -- they have one of, if not THE, largest sound library in the world. You need it -- they got it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]