Re: How do i get past the final stage of the game without the manual to the last crusade?? Can you help me??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paal from t5o207p26.telia.com on August 10, 1998 at 11:30:39:

In Reply to: HENRY JONES SR, The TITANIC and The Grail Diary posted by Kortan on April 03, 1998 at 18:16:14:

:
: : Yes, Mr. Bond is right. It was a young indy book
: : but, I don't know what Titanic and Henry Jones Sr. have
: : in terms of a linkup.

: Well with the Indiana Jones and The LAST Crusade Computer GAme comes a copy of the HOLY GRAIL Diary, it's pretty cool reading. In one of the GRAIL entries a friend of Dr. Jones Sr. was bringing him some historical documents on he Grail on the brand new ocean lner the Titanic. Henry wrote in the entry that he envied his friend and wished tht he was going with him. Of course the ship went down, but the professor friend survived and so did the documents¡ Which were instrumental in finding the Grail some 20 years later in Indiana Jones and THE LAst Crusade.

: SInce this was written first, It kinda ticks me off that the young Indy writers would stick him on the Titanic in a book. But I guess Lucasfilm CAN'T stay on top of everything...

:
: Anyways I recently got the computer game from a friend when, a local Kmart had a software clearance, He got two copies at 99 cents each. This is a Great Find EVN if you cant orNEVER play he GAME. The GRAIL Diary itself is MORE than WORTH te price of the game..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]