Re: The rings are correct - they should be attached to the back...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from 209.37.101.181 on September 08, 2000 at 17:51:55:

In Reply to: The rings are correct - they should be attached to the back... posted by Patterson on September 08, 2000 at 13:12:33:

: : It looks to me like the side-straps of this one are going in the wrong direction,just the way the Wested does. I thought this was going to be like the jacket in Raiders where the D-rings are attached toward the front of the jacket and the straps are attached toward the rear, so the straps end up facing toward the rear of the coat once they are pulled through the rings..

: : I know in Last Crusade, the straps are in the same configuration as the Wested is currently, but I thought the whole point of this new jacket was to be the same as in Raiders.

: This is exactly as the original I examined was configured. The rings were attached to the back of the jacket. The Wested is correct in this detail as well, and so is the US Wings jacket. Disney sells one like you describe?

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I have a Cooper Indy from about 10 years ago, and it has them the opposite of the Wested. But I swear when I watch Raiders and pause it on my 52" big screen, that it looks like the straps are going backwards, opposite to the Wested. Am I crazy??

I have looked at Last Crusade, and it is very clear the rings are the way you describe. Can you explain this?/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]