RE: "we're not going to wait forever."

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust116.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on September 08, 2000 at 19:07:34:

In Reply to: Re- Star Wars is our enemy posted by Indiana Eastwood on September 08, 2000 at 19:02:45:

Yes we are, you know we are, we all know it. Sad, isn't it?

Cueball

: I totally agree with you, Jay. Howard the Duck, Star Wars "Special" Edition (who cares, right?), and Episode 1 have all been major reaons why we don't have Indy 4! Think about it. As every day passes, Indy 4 gets more and more unlikely to be made.Star Wars is labeled as being a "geek's franchise" whereas if u watch Indiana Jones, people will actually sit down next to u and watch it.This film would be so easy to make and maybe if we stopped hearing,"George, Harrison, and Steven are all busy.The script's done. It'll be made in a couple more years. Just a couple."Personally, I think that over the 16 year period between Jedi and Menace, Lucas lost his talent. Harrison and Steven, George is a ball and chain around your necks! Make it without him. It's like when u have homework. Your parents come up to u and say, "Have u done your homework yet?" and you come up with a thousand excuses of why not to do it. "After this show, let me play a little bit. I'll do it." until finally, u go to school and it's too late to do it. You guys, we're not gonna wait forever. 11 years is enough.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]