My amusing week of school

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 121-108-229-216.du.oak01.pon.net on September 08, 2000 at 19:35:49:

Well, I've survived the first two weeks, PLUS a HUGE painting for the Indy Contest, PLUS time to enter Sas c|:-)'s contest, and a dozen projects.

I have looked forward to doing NOTHING but post in these next minutes.

Anyway! Mr. You-know-Who is back, and after sporting an AWFUL beard for the first week of school, he shaved it off and is looking more like (the young) Harrison Ford daily.;-)
I had a project for English dealing with propaganda, and I was in a group tht had to come up with a product and advertise it USING propaganda. Well, we came up with "Zap-N-Act": A touch on the head with a magic wand gives you the ability to act. I filmed a commercial with my group, enacting several moments in movie history; Blair Witch, 6th Sense, Gone With the Wind, and most importantly, RAIDERS!
I had the time of my LIFE doing the idol scene only with a stuffed elephant and my beloved (yet inaccurate) Stetson fur-felt hat.
Ahhh, the memories of the stresses of seventh grade.....
(And to BD: I survived the earth quake, but what was more significant to me was the fact that you were worried. It meant so much to me....
Thanks. :-)
Adventurously,
The exhausted
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: