Star Wars

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Eastwood from 1Cust95.tnt1.sjc4.da.uu.net on September 09, 2000 at 00:36:39:

Folks, maybe Jay said he hated Star Wars and said it "sucked" but I didn't. I merely said that Episode 1 only brought on a schedule for George Lucas leaving no gaps to make other movies.I just thought that Episode 1 was not what we all expected it to be. In terms of films, it was a good movie. But when compared to the original three, it isn't as good. The first three were phenomeneons and so was this one but if u ask anyone on the street if they liked Episode 1, they'll be twice as disappointed as I. I want to see Indy 4 more than anything because I've grown up wearing fedoras(I actually wore it to preschool and my teacher had it confiscated) and quoting the lines.Everyone knows that two other Star Wars fims are on the way, but Indy 4 seems invisible when it could be seen as a HUGE franchise. Also, I think a SPECIAL EDITION INDY would be cool. I mean, they could make the ritual scenes more realistic or less gruesome(personally, i saw the movie when I was three and I didn't get scared)and they could add more sets instead of matte paintings.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]