The movies seem like one continuous action sequence to me!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bd from 216-119-16-155.o1.jps.net on September 09, 2000 at 21:42:45:

In Reply to: Best Action Sequence posted by Mola Ram on September 09, 2000 at 21:29:44:

I don't know. For some reason, I leaning towards Raiders of the Lost Ark. I just love that classic opening sequence; the jungle trek, bypassing the traps, the switch, the boulder run, the Hovito chase, all the way to the point where he swings from the vine into the seaplane. Man, I love those movies! Just thinking about it makes me want to stuff that VHS cassette into my VCR right now! :)

: Here is a poll that I'm curious to what everyone thinks. What is the best action sequence in the Indiana Jones trilogy. In my opinion it's the mine car sequence in Temple of Doom. It's just so thrilling. I love the cavernous, subterranean look and feel the movies gives and that really adds to the suspense and excitement of the chase. Plus the deep reds of the catacombs add a very creepy and evil ambience. You really feel like you're on a roller coaster watching it. I think it tops the truck chase, the gong sequence, the boulder run, the tank sequence, etc.

: Post your favorite action sequence and tell us why you like it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]