Thanks Indiana Jas, thanks JuggleEwok!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roses4jezabel@aol.com from spider-wo051.proxy.aol.com on September 11, 2000 at 02:50:44:

In Reply to: Re: Need a bit of info on Peter Bros... posted by Indiana Jas on September 10, 2000 at 11:28:42:

: My Peter's Bros. fedora was 8 days from placing the order to arriving on my doorstep. You won't regret your order. I'm lucky enough to live 45 minutes away from the shop and I can tell you this is a top notch company with a great product. Enjoy your fedora!

: : I just ordered my Peter Bros hat tonight and I was wondering if someone could tell me how long they generally take to arrive. Hell, I didn't even know about the hat until two days ago. Sure, I'd heard the name 'Peter Bros' but I always assumed they just sold a reasonable copy like everyone else out there. I about wet myself when I discovered they're customed made to your specs!!! I feel outright ignorant admitting that, being the fan that I am. I only bought a computer about a year ago and had never used the internet before that day. Of course, the first thing I went'digging' for was Indy related sites. I could NOT believe it! I had assumed for years that I was the only person alive who still cared about Indy! I never imagined he had become a cult symbol. I had lusted after authentic Indy gear my whole damn life and there it was; researched, assembled and spelled out in black and white. Up until then I would have cut off my leg just to know who made the gear, and now I could acctually OWN it?!?! "Holy f*$@ing sheep S*$t!!!", I said. No, seriously, I really said that, right out loud. You would not believe how difficult those symbols are to pronounce. Not really a rant, but it's still just two cents :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]