More!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy's Girl from spider-wm015.proxy.aol.com on September 11, 2000 at 15:46:21:

In Reply to: "Willie! It's me! I'm back!" Back from the dead, that is! (Surgeon General's Warning: Contains extra-long NIM. May be harmful to your sanity. Read at your own risk.) posted by Indy's Girl on September 11, 2000 at 15:29:07:

Indies gurl was very desperate for us to leave. She got us the first available flight out of the Middle of Nowhere. It was a zeppelin, and we were headed for Who Knew Where.
As the flight began, I looked at Nickel and said, "Well, we made it."
She replied, "When we're airborne, with the Middle of Nowhere behind ush, then I'll share that shentiment." Then she thought about what she had just said and asked, "What do you mean, 'we made it'?"
I said, "On the plane! Remember, I didn't crash us? We made it to the Middle of Nowhere!"
Nickel looked disgusted. "And you just now decided to say 'well, we made it'?" "It seemed like the right time to say it," I said. "But anyway, forget that. The zeppelin is about to crash, and I have no idea how to fly one of these things."
We were sitting there, waiting for the end, when my foot hit something under the table, and when I looked I saw that it was one of those life-rafts, and it was already blown up! Nickel and I exited the blimp and watched it crash into a mountain, while we fellto safety. I was surprised to note that the raft did not actually fly, it just fell.
When we landed with a thump on the ground, we were in front of a long, narrow rope bridge. The 2 of us began to cross it, but when we got about halfway out, it suddenly became crowded with people. The only one I really noticed was the hot guy in front of me dressed as a lion tamer. Hey, wasn't that--yeah, it was!! The guy from the plane! And when I looked around, I saw the blonde and the kid. But who were all these other weird-looking people? Well, it didn't matter now. What was important was that the lion tamer had a laptop computer, and was threatening to throw it off the bridge. I ran, with Nickel close behind, jerked it out of his hands, and kept on running, away from the bridge, and not looking back.
I now had a computer. Nickel and I were ready to go home. And so we did. But somehow, I lost the computer on the way home. So I had to wait a few more weeks for my mom to get one, which is why Nickel came back before I did.
So that's my alibi. You can choose whether or not to believe it. Personally, I don't, because there are only a couple of people who know where I really was, and it's not where I just told you I was. And now I have successfully confused the heck out of myself, and you all as well, I hope. That was the idea; because if you're confused, then you won't figure out where I really was, and I won't tell you.
The important thing is, I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]