Hmmm....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on September 11, 2000 at 16:26:18:

In Reply to: Am I the only one angry? posted by Micah on September 11, 2000 at 11:40:00:

I'm surprised but at the same time not surprised. Obviously the Paramount execs are pretty stupid. They should have released all 25 at once.

I'm not terribly surprised that they may not release them at all. The Young Indy's didn't do big business so the "geniuses" in charge of the Indy release would figure that they shouldn't go through with the other 10. I feel they should release the other 10 since they backed themselves into a corner with numbering the films.

As for Indy IV's status having to do with this? I don't think that this would deter them from making it. The Indy trilogy did well and people will always go for Indy with Harrison Ford (or at least a picture of him) on it. Besides Lucasfilm and Paramount have 20 other "excuses" for not making a 4th movie.

If this was 6 or 8 months ago, I would've been steamed. But right now, I'm not very mad. Just a little bit let down.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]