Re: Satisfaction in Indy IV

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-79.vegas.net on August 11, 1998 at 22:39:15:

In Reply to: Re: Satisfaction in Indy IV posted by ericao on August 11, 1998 at 19:20:56:

: Well, I. . .for one. . .would like to see ~a~ Indiana Jones IV. That would satisfy me, baby. But seriously folks, I'd like to see an R rating. Now, I know this would upset the teeny-boppers out there, but they wouldn't really appreciate Indy the way us mature fans do anyway. Then again, I may be wrong. . .but a more serious, darker Indy would still be awesome. Wait a minute, Raiders was dark and sinister and it was only rated PG. Okay, so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about here people, but thanks for wasting your time reading my post. mwhahaha

Uh, uh. No offense, but, HELLLLLLLLLLLL, NOOOOOO. I don't want to see an Indy movie with an "R" rating. I don't see Indy as a dark charecter. Even in Raiders, I still didn't see him as dark. If you want to talk about dark, you talk about the first two Batman movies. But I'm getting off track. If you give it an "R" rating, sure the people that first saw Raiders in the movie theater would see a "dark" Indy. But what about us, the Indy fans that were born a few years after Raiders. The ones that need parental guidance to see "R" rated movies. I needed my dad to come with me to see Starship Troopers, and Saving Private Ryan (a movie I think you should see if you want to learn more about WWII and how brutal it was). Well, I'm just rambling, like Ericao. Ah, well. I'm sleepy, right now. If you have no idea what the hell I'm saying, just tell me and I'll try and clear it up.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]