Ouch.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-19-200.o1.jps.net on September 11, 2000 at 17:46:19:

In Reply to: "Willie! It's me! I'm back!" Back from the dead, that is! (Surgeon General's Warning: Contains extra-long NIM. May be harmful to your sanity. Read at your own risk.) posted by Indy's Girl on September 11, 2000 at 15:29:07:

: Well, I'm not exactly--dead, what do you mean? See, although you guys THOUGHT I was dead, I never actually died. They switched baskets in the marketplace. So where have I been all this time, you wonder?
: I was over at my friend Nickel's house one day back in the middle of July. Oh, and one other thing--the lightning bolt that had started the whole mess had zapped the computer. We had no computer, no internet, and no Indyfan.

I'm really sorry to hear about the fate of your house. Most of the damage was in your room? Jeez, that sucks! Luckily, you weren't at your house at the time, thank God! It's too bad that you lost everything, though; who knew that a lightning bolt could cause so much trouble? Anyway, again, I'm glad that you finally arrived safely home! And not without your wicked sense of humor, of course! "It was evening, and we were waiting for the pizza dude. And then we got a phone call from my mom. It was nothing too important; she merely wanted to tell us that the house had caught fire, most of the damage was in my room, no one had been inside, thank God, yada yada yada." Ha-ha! :) Sheesh...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]