MY GOD(ess)!!!:-) nim [but this message really IS important, at least in the extent that it concerns you, Indy's girl, and YOU, Mr. Bud Arc!:-]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy from 146-108-229-216.du.oak01.pon.net on September 11, 2000 at 23:42:49:

In Reply to: "Willie! It's me! I'm back!" Back from the dead, that is! (Surgeon General's Warning: Contains extra-long NIM. May be harmful to your sanity. Read at your own risk.) posted by Indy's Girl on September 11, 2000 at 15:29:07:

So you put a sad rain cloud on everyone's minds because your house burned down? I am NOT scoffing at this reason for you to make indyfan such a dreary place after your disappearance!
It's quite good, in fact. I feel "pathos" for you....exactly HOW much of your stuff burned?:-((
The point is, indyfan will be the #1 place for nims now. Come one, and now particularly all! Indyfan is now united (to the annoyance of poor Micah, playing the role of the gardener who has just come back from a long vacation only to find bunches of weeds) [COLORFUL weeds, that is!;-) ]

I think my metaphors/similies/phrases are a little odd...
It's so nice to have you back!
(And BUD ARC to tote as well!!:-D
Glad to see you two ALIVE.
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: