Re: Indy 4 news from Hollywood [Possible Spoiler] (Pessimists don't read this.)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Shorty from 196-28-48-100.prtc.net on September 12, 2000 at 02:25:48:

In Reply to: Indy 4 news from Hollywood [Possible Spoiler] (Pessimists don't read this.) posted by Canadiana jones on September 11, 2000 at 23:21:32:

: My contact from Hollywood informed me today at lunch that the script for Indy 4 is "almost done" (said with fingers pinched together an inch apart) I started to add "Then they have to...
: [run it by the trio for script approvals]" but was interupted with "Shoot it." I asked if the script was already for sure the one that was going to be used or whether Spielberg Lucas and Ford still had to approve it. I was told, "They've all been working on it together. Harrison is helping with the writing. Once it's done, it's done." My contact stated that Indy would indeed be 60 years old in the movie. I asked "What's it about? Russians?"
: He said it's hush hush and couldn't tell me. He hinted that we might see [SPOILER ALERT!!]
: "Indy going after the one that got away." (The Fertility idol)
: Personally I don't think that would be the main focus of the movie maybe a side quest at the begining of the movie?

: Now before the flames all start again... Don't bother, I don't want to hear it. This is what I heard more or less word for word. Make of it what you will, but keep your negative comments to yourself.

: Thanks

: Canadiana Jones

Technically,they all got away Canadiana.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]