Why so suspicious?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0896.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on September 12, 2000 at 22:07:30:

In Reply to: A Middle Eastern Restaurant?? posted by Ulla on September 12, 2000 at 21:41:11:

Yes, my dear! I'm sitting right here in my medievil Bavarian castle as I am writing this! :p Look out of the window, girl! I tell you! It's been drizzling a bit here in SF! Not only that, just two days ago I went to the Renaissance Faire in Vacaville, which if I remember correctly, used to be at Highway 37 in Novato the last couple of years...
FG
PS: There are all kinds of ethnic restaurants in SF! And yes, they always say: "Wah ha HA Ha ha!" :p

: I love the exotic styles of cooking from the East. It is both healthy, AND flavorful!! (A VERY hard thing to find, I can assure you, my fellow vegetarian indyfan friends;-)
: DO you actually live in Germany? I'm getting a little confused....although it makes perfect sense that a Middle Eastern Restaurant could be in Europe.
: Adventurously,
: Ulla
:
:

: (Have you ever gone up to a big burly guy in the restaurant saying; "Are you lookin' for me?" And does he reply [excuse my horrible impersonation] Wah ha HA Ha ha!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]