Goddam Young Indy Vids

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from 195.44.225.74 on September 13, 2000 at 19:39:09:

I haven't posted for ages since I'm just a movie fan (primarily) and haven't been so up on the jazz about everything like the art contest and eternal clothing hunt... ;-)

Anyhoo, I just posted a scathing mail to Paramount about their crappiness over the whole "COMPLETE" Indy video release. Hell, it ain't my beef if most people on the street think SPF isn't any good as Indy. I like the flicks and await the "new millennium's" release of more Young Indy vids with open arms. From the recent news posting, it appears that the execs don't.

I played on the fact that I'm from the UK (where, I might add, the videos were given NO publicity AT ALL and three or four were released on the back of the original trilogy...) And though I bought my set in the US, I feel all you British Indy fans (and Eurasian for that matter!) should pester Paramount till the buggers give in. The aren't releasing the videos because they're scared they won't have a market. We should ALL e-mail them and let them know that they WILL!

C'mon chaps...

BAJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: