Peter bro order. (Sorry this response is so late Fedora)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by West from tucson-ip-2-196.dynamic.ziplink.net on September 13, 2000 at 22:07:14:

Well a while back I posted that I finally got my bank account fixed and ordered myself one of the fine custom Indy hats from Peter bros. I was then asked what the specs I requested from the fantastic Joe Jr. Well, of course as soon as I found out they had the white liner, I ordered it and a double bow like Patterson had on his hat. I told Joe that I wanted the Raider's look (specifically the Idol scene hat) but instead of the back going straight back I had Joe make a slight, very slight curl on the back of the hat. (Which Joe informed me that it would actually help the hat keep its shape with that slight curl.) I also had the back of the crown (on the crease) a slight "cleft" (which Joe and I agree is probably more authentic). Joe and I then adjusted the original Raider's hat specs to fit my head (a size 7 3/8). Pretty much I am aiming for an exact likeness of the hat used in Raiders and I can't wait to wear my hat!

Cheers!
West
P.S. I'll give you my review of my hat when it arrives.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]