Ha-ha! :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-21-48.o1.jps.net on September 14, 2000 at 00:26:55:

In Reply to: Raiders Grey hat theory posted by Reggie on September 14, 2000 at 00:02:33:

: I've heard people argue that the hat on the sea plane and at Washington is grey and others say it's brown but looks grey due to lighting. Well, until recently I got a light brownish tanish crushable outback wool hat. (It's for school. I want to keep my Miller nice.) It looks one color in certain light, but inside a slightly dark room (like its late afternoon or early evning and your lights arent on) it looks grey. When you see the hat on the plane, inside it's slightly dark and you can see the hat's color, It looks mostly grey but it has a tiny little ity bity bit of brown in it and I need to stop my run-on sentence now because some people might not like it and it's not proper. What I'm trying to say is that this hat is not like the brown in the rest of the movie, but its not completly grey either.

Nice run on sentence, man, but I sure am glad to know that I don't have to get two hats now, even though I don't even have one, but since I don't have a lot of cash to spend, it will be nice to have a kind of two-color hat, brown in the light and gray in the dark, or is that vice versa, I don't know, but thanks for the information anyway, by the way how much do fedoras cost these days, are they any cheaper now, or are they still $300+, well I guess that explains why I don't have one yet! Whew! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]