Marion Theories

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by J. Feher IJD Dr. of Indyology from 12.25.80.3 on September 14, 2000 at 12:16:04:

Okay guys, I need some info. on something that has been bugging me for a long time. What exactly, in your opinions, did Indy do to Marion when she was young that "ruined her life"? In Campbell Black's novelization of Raiders, he mentions something about Indy taking Marion's infatuation toward him and using it to his advantage. Marion, of course, was Indy's mentor's (Abner Ravenwood's) daughter. Did he use her affections towards him to get access to grades or was this just a general statement meaning that he seduced her (which I know he did). Did he get her pregnant? It's obviously something serious that Marion would say that Indy ruined her life as a child. He even admitted that this was so in the Raiders novel.

It's too bad that Rob McGregor or any of the other excellent Indy-type novelists never went back in Indy's past to find out what the heck happened. I'm sure there are lots of Indy fans wh would like to know. I really hope that Marion and Indy get together and get married. I can't imagine Indy with anyone else. Anyways, give me some feedback, guys. E-mail me! Fortune and glory to you all!

Dr. J. Feher, Doctor of Indyology

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]