I wanna go! What's the number for tickets?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dusty Fedora from smith.spimageworks.com on September 14, 2000 at 18:21:07:

In Reply to: RAIDERS screening this weekend at Egyptian! (Maybe getting Indyfans together over pre-show dinner?) posted by Adam on September 14, 2000 at 17:11:16:

: If anyone living in the L.A. area, Hollywood's Egyptian Theatre (on Hollywood Blvd., one and a half blocks east of Highland off the 101) will be screening a print of RAIDERS this Saturday, September 16th, at 9:15 PM. I suggest you get your tickets early!

: Also, if enough people are interested, I can meet a few of you for dinner at HAMBURGER HAMLET (also on Hollywood Blvd, directly across the street from Mann's Chinese Theater) -- it's not a bad place, and the dinner menu is pretty good. Oh yeah, they also have a large RAIDERS mural painted on the wall...

: If enough of you are interested, email me or reply to this post. I think 7:00 PM Saturday would be the best idea, giving us enough time to eat and also wait in line (I think this line will be particularly crowded).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]