Ahhhhhhhhhhh, perhaps you got a little too close and he decided to use the Atlantis thing to throw you off course. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on September 14, 2000 at 18:46:55:

In Reply to: Update to my Indy 4 news from the other day. posted by Canadiana Jones on September 14, 2000 at 02:04:22:

: During lunch again today I was ALMOST able to confirm that going after the idol is indeed not the main focus of the movie
: I say "almost", because when I asked, he looked uncomfortable, & neither confirmed nor denied it was the idol but did nod aggreably
: at my comment about it being a "sidequest." I do not get the feeling
: from him that the one that got away is Marion, but rather a relic.
: I can't remember if I asked about that first or this next thing,
: but I was able to get a hint of the plot line. I personally have my doubts about this one though. He stated that the story might have something to do with Atlantis. When I say that he said "might" I should point out that when he talks about stuff that's directly asked to him about movies, he prefers to make obvious hints rather than say something flat out. Still... I got the feeling he either wasn't to sure about that last point, or didn't want to confirm it beyond a shadow of a doubt for me.
: Dunno. I do know that I don't think I'll be able to get much more out of him for a while now given how uncomfortable he looks now when I ask
: about stuff. (Rather than him just offering it in casual conversation as he has done before.)
: I'm just going to take it all with a grain of salt as far as the story elements go because of the vaugueness of it all, but as far as what's going on with the progress of the script, I totally believe him.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]