You are so lucky! My wife won't let me wear mine to bed.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.204 on September 14, 2000 at 23:53:32:

In Reply to: New FS ROTLA Jacket Thoughts posted by MF on September 14, 2000 at 22:56:49:

: One of these days we'll have some solid IJ4 stuff to discuss, but until then...

: I was thinking recently (and posted about this in Indyfan and alluded to that in a previous post in a basic sense, upon which I'll expound) that all of this negativity and hostility lately is greatly misplaced. Let me explain why.

: Simply, we are in a great time to be gear fans. Let's consider the items available: whips, carriers, shirts, pants, jackets, hats, boots, bags!!!

: For nearly all of these items we have choices. We can have items that approach authenticity from an appearance standpoint. Or from an origination standpoint.

: We have items that are bargains for beginners to the hobbies up to items that will make most of us cringe when we see the costs on our credit cards at the end of the month! :-)

: Right now, there is something for everyone and that it the delightful thing about choice. Think the Flight Suits jacket is a stupid egotistical project from a self-important webhead and his cronies? Fine! Buy a Wested! Be happy with it and enjoy it!

: Think Wested sucks because they are pawning off an inaccurate item as *the* real deal? Order a Flight Suits jacket!

: Or maybe the US Wings jacket fits your Temple Of Doom jones (sorry bout that! ;-)) -- great!

: The same can be said for hats too!

: The point is that there is a wide range of stuff available for everyone for every reason.

: Wouldn't it be cooler to rejoice in your choice, rather than put down some one else's?

: Can't we just all get along? ;-)

: GAdzooks! I'm going to bed! (Wearing my PB hat! ;-))

: // mf

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]