Re: What made YOU an Indy fan?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.153.69 on August 13, 1998 at 14:07:44:

In Reply to: Re: What made YOU an Indy fan? posted by Joel Ben on August 13, 1998 at 06:54:28:

: : Duh, we're all here because of our undying fondness for Indiana Jones. But what attracted us to him? I didn't watch Raiders until a few years ago, and I was blown away by it. I thought, the other films must be good, so I'll get those. Ever since, I've been an Indy and a Harrison Ford nut. What caught your eye? The music? A scene? You just like Ford? What? Tell us.

: My Pop rented Star Wars for us a few years back and we thought it was the kewlest thang we ever saw. We'd heard of Indy from a buddy. Joel liked the idea of people's faces melting off. Ben, who doesn't like gore, just wanted more of what he liked in Star Wars. We've now seen both Raiders and Crusade. (Not Temple, 'cause the folks saw it and turned it off half-way through. "Way to graphic for you kids".)
: But anyway, we both loved the first and third because of INDY HIMSELF! He's the coolest man on the planet, but in the same way he seems to have a bit of all of us mixed in. Salla and Marcus are always good for a laugh, and Sean Connery is awesome as Indy's dad. The series is one of our favorites, at the top of our list, right of there with the Star Wars trilogy.

: INDY LIVES!!!

How old are you?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: