Understood

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 15, 2000 at 10:39:33:

In Reply to: Just another point in my decision process posted by Michigan Smith on September 14, 2000 at 18:16:20:

: : : As far as I'm concerned.

: : Hi Michigan! Just curious, how is this a point for Wested? The heavier weight could either mean a better cut of leather in the Wested jacket, or it could also mean that the heavier leather maintains a higher level of moisture content and is not completely tanned, therefore actually being the inferior of the two? It can cut either way. I like them both, but have experience with the Wested, and have no real opinion of the new jacket as I've never handled one. I am curious as to how you reached your conclusion. Regards. Michaelson

: Just another point in my decision making process. I prefer a leather jacket with some weight to it. I like the lambskin Wested I recently received, and am debating ordering another in hide, or waiting for a few more reviews of the Flight Suit.

If you're looking for weight, go with a cowhide version, whether you go Wested, US Wings, or what ever. They're about double in actual weight as any of the lambskins. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]