Re: Exactly the point we've been trying to make...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn001b-p3-204.cybertours.com on September 16, 2000 at 00:31:28:

In Reply to: Exactly the point we've been trying to make... posted by Patterson on September 15, 2000 at 11:56:03:

: In examining the scenes using some digital toys, we were able to find two basic jackets. One had d-rings and one had rectangular rings. Bot jackets were clearly seen on Ford - some scenes had shots with both jackets. The rectangular ones seemed to have some sequences all to themselves. So we were leaning that way in our prototypes. Also, the rectangular ones functioned better then the d-rings.

: When we were able to get our hands on an original, we went with what was right before our (my) eyes - rectangular rings and gussets under the arms. Executive decision? Maybe, but an informed one.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Ahh, I see. Ok. It's kind of funny people are having trouble with the D rings. In all the years I've owned mine, I've never had to readjust one of the straps once I set them and they've never come undone. Hmmm. Strange. My Raiders from Leather Concessionaires (original name of Wested) does have the underarm gussets. I had no idea Westeds weren't coming with them now...

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]