Your theories please..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark from 1Cust125.tnt3.broken-arrow.ok.da.uu.net on September 16, 2000 at 01:36:49:

Patterson, Michaelson, Dr. Brody, since you were the 3 that spent the hours of research and development for the new jacket, from the info you have gathered, what's your verdict of the current Wested patterns?

Taking into consideration that we are sure that Wested did make the original Raiders jackets, there are no gussets on the jackets they are now selling, but you are confident that they are on the originals.
Therefore, I would like to know what your conclusive theory is on the current patterns they are using-

A. They are using the same original patterns, but are just being cost effective and left out those details intentionally.

B. They created new patterns going off of photos, and memory. Hence, the inaccuracies.

C. The original Raiders jackets were just a modified existing jacket line that they had at the time, and they are currently using the patterns for that original jacket.

D. Something completely different.

(I don't know if the Raiders jacket was 100% custom, so that's why I threw in the 'modified existing jacket line' theory)

...Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]