Re: I am going to order a Peterbros Raiders custom hat. What should I tell him to do to my hat to make it just like the Raiders Hat?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roses4jezabel@aol.com from spider-we051.proxy.aol.com on September 16, 2000 at 13:38:14:

In Reply to: I am going to order a Peterbros Raiders custom hat. What should I tell him to do to my hat to make it just like the Raiders Hat? posted by Indy's Hat on September 16, 2000 at 12:09:58:

First, give Joe jr. your hat size. This determines the crown height and brim width. I ordered mine with a black ribbon and liner. You may wish to change these things. White liners are now available for an extra $10.00. You may want to tell him to make it like he made mine, as I am very picky and VERY specific. He'll definately recognize my screen name. I even supplied him with sketches and e-mailed him film stills! Another option is to look at his site where you'll find a pic of six hats on a wall and pick one for him to refer to. Hope this helps! Also, the exact specs of the Herbert Johnson hat are posted at Indy's Diggs. Check Indygear for the link.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]