Re: I remember!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 1 from lpwa.com on August 14, 1998 at 13:44:42:

In Reply to: I remember! posted by The Northlander on July 24, 1998 at 16:42:58:

: : : Hey, Is there anyone at Lucasfilm out there reading all these postings in the forum? What do you think? Is it all good to know or do you think all us Indyfans are taking this a bit too far?

: : : Tim

: : Well, evidently a certain Susan G. Havens posted something waaay back in the first vault CLAIMING to work for LucasFilm (?), saying there was no way Indy IV was coming out before 2005. I don't think she was for real. Northy? Do you remember?

: And I can tell you that I'm 99.9% certain that the Susan post was made by a certain notorious individual that had been harrassing many Star Wars fan sites at the time. Either way, I'm certain the posts were faked - by someone. They were ridiculous, and even said "LucasFilms" instead of Lucasfilm. However, being as Micah runs one of the major Indy sites in the world, I'd say Lucasfilm knows about it by now. How often anyone reads it is another question! Just remember, they may be watching you... :)

: -Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]