Did he happen to know anything about Indy IV or when the first three would be released on DVD? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust191.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on September 16, 2000 at 22:51:30:

In Reply to: Here's an odd story for ya.... posted by David on September 16, 2000 at 12:48:55:

: I live in San Francisco...and I must add not the best area.
: This morning when I was getting ready to take my dog for a walk I noticed this man out front that I saw yesterday acting erratic.
: I observed him ranting in a loud voice and wandering into the street where he tried to stop a passing car. He then went after this woman who dashed in her house. So..suffice it to say...911 got another call. Well after 3 cop cars responded and took him away there were 2 PG&E guys out front working. They were saying that he was yelling at one of them cause of him not liking his bandana...then they said he started yelling about Harrison Ford! Honest to God! Now that's noteriety when a man who is obviously in need of some psychiatric care is ranting about our Indy hero. HHMMM..wonder if he knows something we don't!?! Anyhow..thought I would share this odd story with ya.
: Thanks,
: David

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: