Agreed...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.91 on September 18, 2000 at 14:48:47:

In Reply to: Wested ordering advice from recent experience posted by BlueMax on September 18, 2000 at 13:51:12:

: Hi, I just ordered my Wested (finally) and I just wanted to share some advice -- I know some of this has been covered but I thought this may help individuals debating the purchase of a Wested:

: 1) Call in your order: Actually, I faxed my order and followed up with a phone call. In my opinion, it was better for Wested to have my measurements on paper just in case my American accent was an issue :) It seems Wested has changed for the better in the customer service area, at least in responding to my emails, but spend the extra $$$ and make the international phone call.

: 2) Be very, very specific: I gave every measurement possible for my jacket including style and any modifications!

: I hope this helps. Now all I have to do is wait!

I would place the order initially by phone. Then I'd follow up with a FAX, email (to both of Peter's known email addresses), and finally by with dropping a hard copy in the mail. Overkill? Well, I was nervous buying over the web.

Also, much agreed on giving more info rather then less.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: