Re: Lee Kepler products a must for any Indy Fan!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greg from kenn001b-p4-065.cybertours.com on September 18, 2000 at 20:03:45:

In Reply to: Lee Kepler products a must for any Indy Fan!!!!!! posted by Gringo on September 18, 2000 at 17:10:43:

: Hey guys,
: I have been in an Indy frenzy for the last week. Peter Bros. hat(awesome), whip, jacket and now today I received my Lee Kepler belt.
: Not only did I get it in 2 days, it was perfect in every way. I also got his Holster and extra whip holder( extra because there is one already attached to the belt).If you are deciding on the holster and belt, dont waste your time. Just order them! Hope this helps anyone and many thanks to Lee for offering these items to the fans.

Hi all...I said down in the discussion about the pre-Wested Leather Concessionaires jacket that I bought years ago through Lee Keppler that my friend recently waited a long time for a Wested through Lee. I wanted to sort of correct my statement that I didn't think I'd order from him again. I in no way wanted to bash Lee because it was he who started pointing me in the right directions and I still own the bag I bought from him years ago and I still think the buckle on his bag strap is the most accurate. I guess I didn't phrase it right but I meant to say that I really wouldn't go through Lee to get another jacket, since the wait from Wested is already enough on its own. I am a firm believer that Lee has done some fantastic research on this costume and found most of the items long before most of us did and did it without the internet. Lee, if you're reading this, please accept my apology for my misstatement and I hope no offense was taken. Folks, I reiterate what these gentlemen are saying about Lee's products: They are accurate and high-quality. Give him your business.

Greg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]