Flight Suits' Made-to-Measure Policy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr4-modem012.runestone.net on September 19, 2000 at 00:08:17:

Hi all.

Tired. Making long story short. Sorry typing incoherently.

I mentioned a while back that I'm a real lanky guy, so if I ordered a Flight Suits Indy jacket for that already shockingly high price, it seemed that I would have to add $125, or $30, or both, to get the jacket size I needed. [Those of you who have visited that portion of the Flight Suits website probably understand why I was confused as to what the price would be.]

I sent an email to Mr. Gabbo, the sales manager, regarding this pricing issue. He apparently immediately zipped it over to sales rep. Sarah H. Ventresca, who immediately sent me a response. Here's what I got back:

"Thank you for the e-mail. If one needs a made-to-measure jacket we do add $125. We then make a jacket to the customers measurements. If one just needed a larger size for example a 52 that is where the $30 charge would apply. We would never charge both as one charge is for the made to measure and the other charge is simply to just make a larger jacket. In your particular case where you wear a 38 but require longer sleeves and body we could make those minor changes. We would charge you a change charge of $28 and that would allow us to make slight changes to your otherwise standard size jacket. I'm hoping this all makes sense. If you have any questions or need further assistance please let me know.

Best Regards,
Sarah H. Ventresca
Sales Representative"

So, there you are, if anyone had any similar confusion over this matter. It's pleasing to see that if customers want the Wested-esque made-to-measure production, they can opt for this. It's similarly pleasing to find that I will be paying a minimal amount more!

Aaron

By the way, the promptness and politeness of the above response clearly supports, for me, the raves we've been getting from Patterson and other customers. Go Flight Suits! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]