Re: Anyone here live in New York?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-wn031.proxy.aol.com on September 19, 2000 at 14:58:20:

In Reply to: Re: Customer Service posted by Michaelson on September 19, 2000 at 12:43:30:

Try visiting the Westchester Mall in White Plains, New York sometime. It has the worst customer service I've seen anywhere. The people behind the checkout counter leave you waiting in line while they gab away with their fellow sales clerks. When they finally decide to ring up your purchase -- without making eye contact or uttering a word to you -- they act as if they've done you a favor!

-- Dirk

: You know, I'm a native born US citizen, and I'm afraid I have to agree with this one. It's a shame when you come across a real winner in terms of customer service here in the States, and it's a treat instead of an expected commodity. It's a shame too, and I'm not real sure why it's like that either. Folks are just getting in to much of a hurry here I guess to even think of the other individual's needs, or it's just become to impersonal with the internet and no real face to face encounters with customers anymore. Regards. Michaelson

:
: : Do more shopping in Canada. The attitude, and manners of some people
: : at places in the States absolutely shocks me that anyone would ever buy from them given how they treat a customer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]