How did you know!! (grins)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 20, 2000 at 11:25:08:

In Reply to: Re: They are really posted by Indiana Shorty on September 20, 2000 at 09:28:48:

: : The vibe I get from several of the posts in here is that some of you seem rather young compared to the rest of us. I was just curious how many of you are in your teens, or there abouts, and were 'raised into' Indy by your parents? I'm just curious, because my son is only four and, because of me, he's already a huge fan. He used to watch nothing but cartoons and now all he wants to watch is "The Indy with Willie and Shorty". He even has his own whip, my first rawhide swivel handle I used when I was seven!

: graml(gram1 to some) is 4,bud-arc is 10(i think 11),JuggleEwok is 14,Ulla is 13,Cueball is 16,Austin Powers,Ravenwood and Indiana Josh are really 15,Patterson,Indiana John,Michaelson,Dr. Brody,Kenneth and Abner are really 2 years old(they don't know it but they were genetically engineered by the Government,they're bodies and minds have aged rapidly.) and Micah is really 250 years old and he knew the real Indiana Jones!!

Actually, I now have one in college majoring in archaeology, the other a senior in HS, and both were raised from the beginning of the saga. It could be the reason for my eldest's college choice, but not from Dad's direct influence, I assure you. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]