Re: Semi-complete Indy Costume for Sale

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Freudenthal from ws126-252.critz.msstate.edu on September 20, 2000 at 21:11:01:

In Reply to: Semi-complete Indy Costume for Sale posted by Russell on September 20, 2000 at 19:50:16:

If the complete deal falls through, I'd be interested in the WWI Brown Leather Flap Holster, possibly the gunbelt. Nevertheless, Good Luck!

John Freudenthal

: Hey guys,

: I just wanted to let everyone on this board who might be interested that in about a week I will be putting up on Ebay an almost complete Indy costume. I was going to through out the line here first and see if there were any interested persons. I have dealt with a few forum members before with no problems including selling a Herbert Johnson and giving a pair of Aldens away for free because they didn't fit, so my sincerity is genuine. I'll give a list now of what it will contain. I'm up at school now, but will be home next week and try to figure out how to post picks on the computer, but all the items are in excellent or new condition. I figure with Halloween coming up someone could sure use this deal. As the years are passing, I'm finding that this stuff is just sitting with no appreciative owners. I don't have the exact prices until I check next week at home on the receipts what I actually paid, but it will be at the least fifty percent off, probably more. Here are the items:

: Noel Howard Raiders Gun belt w/ whip holder attachment
: WWI Brown Leather Flap Holster
: Noel Howard leather bag strap w/ Mark VII bag
: Noel Howard Raiders Shirt Large (fits medium or large)
: Noel Howard light brown belt w/ brass buckle
: Pair Alden boots size 7 1/2 (fit 8 to 8 1/2)
: Gary White Raiders fedora size 7-7 1/8(I sold my HJ because I think this is dead on for Raiders)-this one will definitely be more than 50 percent off.

: I'm happy to take email questions. I'm going to put this as a complete set, but if there are no takers, I will break it down individually. I'll continue with details next week and I won't be at this email after Sunday.
: (I'm keeping the Wested and whip)

: Russ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: