Impressive!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 21, 2000 at 17:12:52:

In Reply to: CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!!! posted by Adam on September 20, 2000 at 22:20:06:

I tip my fedora to all who worked so hard on all these fantastic pieces of art! All I can do is draw a mean stick man myself. These items are wonderful! Great job, folks! High regards! Michaelson

: Micah has taken the time to post all of the winning entries, and boy, were we impressed with the results!

: Thanks to everyone who submitted. There were many other really great entries, which Micah will be posting in the near future so that everyone may give them a look. I like to think that with this, a few people throughout the world took notice, and remembered why Indiana Jones is so damn cool...

: Let's extend our thanks for Micah's time and effort (it may have been my idea, but he had to do all the work in putting them up!)... And who knows? Maybe sometime soon we'll come up with another Indy contest (perhaps, say, June 12th, 2001 -- the 20th anniversary of you-know-what?).

: Micah and I also wish to express our deep, deep, deep, deep, deep gratitude toward the kind folks at Toys Syndicate, one of the leading vendors of quality action figure merchandise in our solar system, who generously provided our contest with the $100 and $50 gift certificates. (And YES, Micah, I am sorry for all those humorous jabs at their INDY figure -- believe me, it is spurned from my jealousy at not possessing one to call my own.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]