The new Indy jacket in goaskin! My wish has come true! Gotta have one(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-174.col.cableone.net on September 22, 2000 at 21:46:25:

In Reply to: Episode 2, Chapter 2. posted by Michigan Smith on September 22, 2000 at 17:03:30:

: Sorry about that, pressed the enter key by mistake.....Now back to the story.
: The next day I got a reply to initial e-mail to the sales manager, but it had been relayed to a sales rep, Sarah. Sarah advised the item I wanted was no longer avaiable, but another very similar jacket had just become a clearance item and was not yet listed. In fact, this one was better than (options/style wise) than the which I originally asked about. I e-mailed back and forth a few times, and decided to phone in an order for this jacket. When I phoned in the order, Sarah wasn't in, but I was assisted by another sales rep, Kathy.
: NOW....Here's the good news. I asked about the new "Indiana Jones Jacket", and what was it's status. She stated that they were currently working on the sizing patterns and she expected they would start production in 2-4 weeks. She also said the web site would have the new jacket listed in about 2-4 weeks also. The order number for the Indy jacket is #6122. She said they already had 8 or 10 pre production orders from "some diehard fans". She mentioned Mr. Patterson had been in numerous times working with their designers, and the best place to currently view the jacket is the pictures Patterson has posted here. She also stated the jacket will be available in all leathers they use, and she gave me pricing for Goat, Lamb, Deer, Horse, and Cowhide. I won't quote the prices, in case they change them, but they are a little more than the A-2's they sell in the various leathers. I'll post an opinion on my "too slightly glossy" mahogany brown horsehide Civil A-2 when I get it in about a week.
: Respectfully Submitted, MI Smith

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]