I got mine today as well.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.213 on September 23, 2000 at 18:58:43:

In Reply to: My own personal Peters Bros review.... posted by Roses4jezabel@aol.com on September 23, 2000 at 18:00:01:

: I got a box in the mail today from Joe jr. I expected to find a hat inside, but instead I found a work of art. Since I was twelve I've owned more hats than I care to recall, trying to find one exactly like Indy's. I can honestly say I'll never need another hat as long as I live, at least not until I order another from Joe. I've owned, handled, studied and worn about every hat made in my life-long quest. Not only is the BEST Indy hat ever produced, but it's quality in general is unparralleled. The fit is so exact it's as if Joe made a casting of my head and used it to form the hat. The packaging was excellent, too. It came in a white box, Priority mail. It was upside down in a plastic bag, seated in a cardboard insert. Joe e-mailed me on Thursday, saying it was on its way, and I got it today (Saturday). And to the gang (you know who you are), the specs are dead on! I'll have some pics soon for you guys to show you how it scales.

As always, he gave me exactly what I ordered~ I went with the white lining, and the narrower leather sweatband, in the brown color. Now it looks like indy's fedora not only from the outside, but the inside too! He out did himself on this one, and apparently keeps gettin better, if that is possible! I would strongly suggest that your next one have these extra amenities. Definetly well worth it for the authenticity.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]