That's possible, I've heard the same thing said about Stalin too. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on September 23, 2000 at 23:46:34:

In Reply to: ADOLPH HITLER: a theory. posted by Roses4jezabel@aol.com on September 23, 2000 at 18:13:03:

: I've been obsessing over this for years and I can say, with great confidence, that Adolph Hitler did not die at the time he was reported to have died. Look closely at photos of the man. I mean REAL CLOSE. It is clear to me now that Hitler was not one man, but rather many. Given his position it is likely (factual in my opinion) that he employed several decoys in his likeness, a notion supported by one of his own men (unnamed in the documentaries I've seen) and by what we know of his accute paranoia. I believe this to be the core purpose of his odd mustache and hair style. We all know that, if certain trademark characteristics are available, it is not hard for one person to pass for another. If you decide to compare photos take a look at the actor who portrayed him in Last Crusade and you'll see what I mean. I'm eager to hear input on this matter.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]