Must be true....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cueball from 1Cust225.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on September 24, 2000 at 11:29:47:

In Reply to: SPIELBERG MEETS WITH MICHELLE YEOH ABOUT INDY 4!! posted by Dirk Pitt on September 22, 2000 at 19:40:25:

....because she recently called me and asked me to come over in my Wested Jacket and Herbert Johnson fedora to rehearse love scenes. I told her I'd be glad to, but I was waiting for the postman to arrive with my new long-awaited gram1's butt jacket.

Sophisticatedly yours,
Cueball

: This appeared in this week's Cinescape newsletter:

: INSIDER OVERHEARD: YEOH IN INDY 4?
: Hong Kong action star Michelle Yeoh recently revealed to Cinescape magazine that she has been in talks to co-star in the loooooong-in-development Indiana Jones 4. While discussing her upcoming martial arts epic Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Yeoh told Cinescape contributor G. Allen Johnson about conversations she's had with Indy series director Steven Spielberg.

: "We had a couple of meetings, and we did talk about [Indy 4]," Yeoh said. "He is one guy who has a passion for filmmaking. He's inspiring. And I love the Indiana Jones films. Would I be interested? Of course I'm going to jump up and say, 'Yes, please!'"

: Would Yeoh fill Karen Allen and Cate Capshaw's shoes as the female lead in Indy 4? It seems possible. But first the perpetually on again/off again project would have to make it into production -- and nobody should hold their breath waiting for that.

: To read more about Yeoh and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, pick up the September/October issue of Cinescape magazine, now on sale. And look for an in-depth, one-on-one profile of Yeoh in the November/December issue.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]