let us know if that works...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A050-1189.LAUR.splitrock.net on September 24, 2000 at 23:43:22:

In Reply to: Possible Solution! posted by Indiana Valdez on September 24, 2000 at 18:17:57:

: I think just about everybody has needed help with this problem (including me). I've been told by a number of people that if I soak the holder, set the coiled whip in it, and leave it to dry, the holder will form fit the whip and it will be a bit more secure. Hope it works cause I'm gonna try it today!

: : : : I need some advice regarding the whipholder on the Noel Howard Raiders gunbelt. I've had the belt for a while and recently took the plunge and bought a 10' Mark Allen whip. After a good coat of Pecards, I coiled the whip and set it in the whip holder to try it on. I noticed while walking around the room that the whip slides through the holder and doesn't stay coiled. The holder doesn't seem to be tight enough. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you have the holder altered? Does the Lee Kepler belt/whipholder hold the whip more securely? I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide.

: : : : Thanks,

: : : : Indiana Jas
: : : : Allen, TX

: : : : I also have that problem. How did Ford keep it secured so tightly to his side when fighting bad guys,leaping,jumping,and running? I'm still trying to figure that one out. The best advice that I can give you is to put the handle of the whip in the holder. It isn't the way that Ford carried his,but,it works!

: : I think he carries it this way in the Well of Souls scene when Marion burns him.

: : Adios,

: : Satipo

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: